1. Training Policies & Payment Terms
- Registraion fee is applicable per person. All transactions are processed in Indian Rupees (INR).
- For paid trainings: Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and payment amounts are received in full.
- For free trainings: Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete, and your registered email address is verified via the verification code shared during the time of signing up.
- Please make sure to join on time so that you get an entry into the training and don’t miss anything.
- You may face interruptions during the training due to internet connectivity issues. If you cannot join the training, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Training details and the structure are subject to change as per the trainer’s discretion.
- The training join links would be sent to you via a Google Calendar invite, which could take up to an hour after successful payment. If you don’t receive a Google Calendar invite at your registered email up to a day after making a payment, please contact us.
- Our trainings are committed to be a learning space that is an environment free from harassment, violence, discrimination, bullying, abuse, and solicitation. All participants, trainers, partners are to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Participation in activities or behaviors that discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, place of origin, gender, age, marital status, religious beliefs, citizenship, mental and physical abilities, sexuality, or any other prohibited grounds within applicable law will not be tolerated.
- All trainings have a no-refund policy, even in case of any cancellation, rescheduling, no-show and in the event of a participant being banned from our trainings.
- Although rare, Green Rain reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date in this case.
- Green Rain is not responsible for any expenses incurred by any party, not even if a training course is cancelled.
3. Refund Process
- In an event that a participant is entitiled to a refund, payment gateway charges/local tax charges may be deducted from the refund amount. The average refund time window is around 7 – 14 working days, and these payments would be made in the same medium of payment. In case the medium of payment was cash, we may request your bank details in order to facilitate a refund.
- Please note that we depend on the issuing bank to ensure that the money is refunded to your account. We only control the release of funds from our side. There is little we can do in case there is a delay from the bank’s end.